“Amazing fishing trip!!!!”
Review of Sea Spirit

Sea Spirit
Ranked #3 of 16 Tours in Ponce Inlet
Reviewed 8 September 2013

To the whole crew at Ponce Inlet, my wife and I had a short fishing trip of a life time today sept 6! Being from Minnesota, land of 10,000 lakes, we had no idea what to expect. After the beautiful boat ride out with dolphins, sea turtles and a manatee, it was game time as soon as the captain gave the go ahead! Immediately, fishhh oonnn! Oh my gosh, nothing like the given 30ft deep walleye lake or for that matter Canada fly-in fishing trips. This surpassed all the above! Are you kidding me? Red snapper, vermilion snapper, grunt, sea bass, and my wife lands a puppy shark! Really? Amazing bite the whole morning with non stop bait stripping action along with a sun fish, (very large 6 ft) not to mention that it's endangered, was also pulled up and released! Many fish caught and also meals to fly back home with to give everyone a sampler! Best $120 dollars we have ever spent on vacations from Cancun to myrtle beach and on up to Ontario, Canada! Thanks again crew on an absolutely unforgettable experience and hope to get back in future years.

2  Thank jessicajo_063

Reviewed 4 August 2013

Had a blast,first time my boys did any deep water fishing.The Capt,and the crew took care of everything in a professional manner.We caught plenty of fish,and will book another trip with them..

Reviewed 8 July 2013

We went out on the Sea Spirit for a full day of off shore fishing. Captain and crew were super friendly and very helpful and efficient. We kept them super busy with our group of 10 as well as all the other folks on deck and they didn't falter in their kindness and professionalism once. I wasn't having much luck but everyone around me was receiving hits on their lines non-stop. One of the mates (sorry! I am no good with names) came over and cast a line out...there was a BIG hit on it and he handed the pole over to me. I had a blast reeling that big guy in and had mates there the whole time to offer advice and to make sure I didn't lose a pole over the side. We came home with a bunch of fish, had an excellent fresh fish dinner and really couldn't have asked for a better day! Thank you guys so much! I work for a hotel in Daytona and I am constantly asked for fun things to do but I do not like recommending things that I haven't personally tried...I will definitely be sharing my adventure on the Sea Spirit with all of the guests I come into contact with!

2  Thank TravelingFloridianPc
Reviewed 24 June 2013

I fish on charter boats at least once a month. Luckily I have a lot of experience with this type of fishing or I would never go on one again. Worst trip of my life. The mates were constantly running you over, they were not organized, the bait must have been from a dumpster it was so rotten, and the locations they "fish" must be the worst numbers ever on a boat. I've had better luck fishing from a dock with a string and a piece of bread. The advertisement reads the catch averages 200# which leads you to believe they catch a lot of fish. Then you realize that is 200# divided between 60+ people which means the average person catches SQUAT. I'm a seasoned fisherman and only caught 1 small fish so I can only imagine the people with little experience. They will probably never fish again. All I can say is they are not representative of the fishing in Florida and they give the other charters a bad name.

5  Thank Juan M
Reviewed 23 June 2013

We went on the recent Moon Mango Madness fishing trip that is a 10 hour night trip. The first people allowed on the boat are the crew members who hang towels at all the best fishing spots on the boat. This leaves only available spots in the less desirable locations for the paying customers. Later we were given rotten baits to attempt to catch fish that require the freshest baits if not live.
The entire trip was both a waste of time and money. I would recommend other fishing boats with good reputations or surf fishing. There are no photos to share since no fish were caught.

2  Thank Jack F