“Rough trip, crew was great”
Review of Sea Spirit

Sea Spirit
Ranked #4 of 16 Tours in Ponce Inlet
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Sea Spirit Fishing Specializes In Off Shore Deep Sea Fishing We Offer 5 Hour 1/2 Day Fishing Trips Full Day Trips Are Also Available. Our Customers Are Treated Like Family. Our Vessel Is 65 Ft With A/C On- Board Restrooms & Sundeck
Reviewed 19 February 2014

Went out 2-12-14, when we were not getting sick we caught a lot of fish. i have fished many times in the Pacific and a few times in the Atlantic and never go sick until now. About 80% of the fisherman helped chum the waters and through it all the crew was great. The waves were very unpredictable and yet the captain put us on fish. Do yourself a favor Dramamine the night before and another right before you board. Great job Sea Spirit crew:)

2  Thank Jim C
in 5 reviews
in 3 reviews
in 6 reviews

Reviewed 11 February 2014

Just got back from my "second" trip with The Sea Spirit and their wonderful crew on Feb-10-2014. Friendly, accommodating, helpful. Can not say enough about their dedication to make every fishing trip a memorable one. It was a fast paced day with continuous action as soon as the bait hit bottom and sometimes before it hit bottom. Many beautiful Red Snapper(out of season), Vermilion Snapper, Black Bass and numerous other species. I could not see each variety that were caught because I was so busy reeling my own in. I had a Monster(LOL) on for about 5 minutes until it decided it did not like the bright sun and took a hard dive toward the bottom of the ocean and the line snapped.Maybe next time. Time flew by and the next thing you knew it was time for the beautiful ride back to the dock, where the crew filleted your catch. THANK YOU Sea Spirit and crew,I can not wait to go again.

1  Thank Ron B
Reviewed 13 December 2013

Just want to say that dealing with Capt. Mike was a pleasure. Had purchased a few groupons for my family & some of my daughters friends. Not all were able to make it, but it didn't stop my daughter & I from having a great time. Can't wiat to go back out!
Thanks Capt. Mike for evrything!

1  Thank Cag2310
Reviewed 8 September 2013

To the whole crew at Ponce Inlet, my wife and I had a short fishing trip of a life time today sept 6! Being from Minnesota, land of 10,000 lakes, we had no idea what to expect. After the beautiful boat ride out with dolphins, sea turtles and a manatee, it was game time as soon as the captain gave the go ahead! Immediately, fishhh oonnn! Oh my gosh, nothing like the given 30ft deep walleye lake or for that matter Canada fly-in fishing trips. This surpassed all the above! Are you kidding me? Red snapper, vermilion snapper, grunt, sea bass, and my wife lands a puppy shark! Really? Amazing bite the whole morning with non stop bait stripping action along with a sun fish, (very large 6 ft) not to mention that it's endangered, was also pulled up and released! Many fish caught and also meals to fly back home with to give everyone a sampler! Best $120 dollars we have ever spent on vacations from Cancun to myrtle beach and on up to Ontario, Canada! Thanks again crew on an absolutely unforgettable experience and hope to get back in future years.

2  Thank jessicajo_063