Being a Yorkshireman I didn't want to spend a fortune as we stopped for 2 weeks and this place was £55 per night .....we could have spent £70 for a B/B and a sightly better breakfast
1.The rooms are fine comfortable and warm and bedding changed daily
2.The staff are friendly and attentive
3.Wifi at £5 for as long as you stay ...not cheap for 1 night but ok for 14 nights
4.You need a car if you want to eat out ....never tried the in house evening meals as plenty elsewhere.
5.Very handy for airport and fine for getting to Douglas and Peel and of course the South end and we didn't clock many miles each day which was a change.
6.A safe in the room was very useful.
7.Railway Halt only 300 metres away.....but ask where it is as not obvious.
8.Will be back
You get what you pay for (budget) and we had no complaints whatsover and I would definitely recommend "Sefton Express"
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located opposite the Isle of Man Airport and close to historic Castletown in the south of the Island, Sefton Express is a modern, well-appointed budget hotel sharing the Sefton Group’s commitment to the highest standards of customer service. A perfect base from which to explore the beautiful Isle of Man. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Sefton Express reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sefton Express Ballasalla
- Sefton Express Isle Of Man/Ballasalla