Styed here for 1 night, and absolutely loved it. The staff in both the hotel and restaurant are extremely friendly and helpful, as you would expect from a Premier Inn. I note that other guests have commented in ealier reviews that the decor looks a little tired. I found absolutely no evidence of this either in my room or the public areas of the hotel or adjoining Beefeater Grill restaurant. All areas are clean and well cared for.
My 2 suggestions would be as follows:
1) Move the television down from its lofty position so it is easier for all to see.
2) Erect shelters outside the hotel and/or Beefeater Grill so that when guests are waiting fo taxis and it's raining, they remain as dry as possible.
For the benefit of hotel management who may wish to reply to this at a later date, I have been reviewing room 1.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 29 room hotel in the beautiful rural village of Worplesdon, just 3.5 Miles from Guildford town centre and 4 miles from Woking. Close to major golf courses and Bisley ranges. Set in a 19th Century manor house, Worplesdon Place combines traditional features with modern facilities. Our fresh food restaurant is set in the main old building with period features and views out onto the terrace. We are open for food every day from 8am for breakfast through to 9:30pm for evening meals. Our modern spacious bar is on the ground floor and opens up into the extensive beer garden which features a lake and its own resident family of black swans. Function room & library available for events and weddings. Enjoy live music on Tuesdays and Saturdays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Worplesdon Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Worplesdon Place Guildford