“very comfortable and convienient”

Best Western Nottingham Derby
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Long Eaton
Reviewed 24 May 2014

Central to east midlands towns and airport. Good value and close to transport links , sailing and theme parks. Adjacent to M! motorway but could do with Air/Con in hot weather to remove need to open windows and hear noise of motorway traffic.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western GB
Leanne C, Front Office Manager at Best Western Nottingham Derby, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2014

Dear guest,

Thank you for leaving us feedback regarding your recent stay with us.

I am pleased to read that you had a comfortable sleep and the location was great for your stay.

In regards to the bedrooms, we do not have air conditioning available. Fans are located in all rooms for guests to use if needed. All rooms facing the motorway side are triple glazed in order to prevent any noise from the motorway. I apologise for any disturbance you encountered. We do have rooms situated on the non motorway side which are quieter.

We hope you will stay with us again in the future.

Reviewed 19 May 2014

Nothing to get very excited about, nor anything to moan about. I had a perfectly decent room - not going to win any style prizes but the bed was comfortable and I could open the window for fresh air without being overcome with traffic noise. Arrived too late and left too early to test the Grill. No complaints at all for a keen price.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo

Dear guest,

Thank you for leaving us feedback regarding your recent stay.

I am pleased to read that you had a comfortable stay with us and the room lived up to your expectations.

For any future bookings you can call us directly on 0115 9460000.

Reviewed 18 May 2014

Very clean and fresh, I stopped over on my way further north, and was impressed with this hotel, the grill restaurant next door served excellent food with an extensive menu, only problem I found was the double was actually two singles pushed together and the springs could be felt through the mattress. All in all its good value for money.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo

Dear guest,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback regarding your recent stay.

I am pleased to read that you had a great stay with us and the room lived up to your expectations. In regards to the beds, we do have rooms with just a double bed for when you next stay with us. I apologise for any discomfort you encountered. I will report the mattress to our housekeeping department to ensure this is resolved.

In regards to the restaurant I will pass on your great feedback.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 17 May 2014

Stay here a lot always stay in deluxe or executive suite. Staff always kind and helpful, rooms immaculate and spacious. Highly recommended. Usually eat at The Grill at 25 or Chiquitos (Mexican) which is a 10 min drive away towards Derby.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Leanne C, Front Office Manager at Best Western Nottingham Derby, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2014

Dear guest,

Thank you for leaving us feedback regarding your recent stay.

I am pleased to read that you had a great stay with us and the staff and service you received was of a high standard. I will pass on your feedback to all departments mentioned.

We hope you will stay with us again soon.

Reviewed 16 May 2014

Reviewed 16 May 2014

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 15 May 2014

This is a good hotel for a short business stopover or for a night before your flight. It is exactly what you would expect from a Best Western except that the staff were extremely helpful and hospitable. A lady called Helen Moorey was at reception and could not have been more thoughtful or more helpful. She found us a quiet place to have a meeting, advised us to book for the restaurant which happened to be very busy that evening (the hotel was almost full). She also sorted out another room for me when the room I was given was unsuitable.

The accommodation was the let down. I didn't expect too much - it is after all a budget hotel on a main road. However, I don't expect to be given a room that stinks of cigarette smoke, with velux windows that don't open, one of which had paper stuffed into the air vent to stop either water or noise from getting in. I was given an alternate room which did not smell of smoke but the lamps by the bed didn't work. A thorough room check and good maintenance could sort these small but annoying problems.

The restaurant was ok. The staff in the restaurant in the morning were again helpful and friendly. This makes up for an awful lot in my view.

Room Tip: Away from the front of the hotel if you are noise sensitive.

Dear guest,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback regarding your recent stay with us.

I am pleased to read that the staff in all departments were friendly and accommodating during your stay. I will pass on your feedback to those mentioned.

In regards to the smell of smoke in the room I am sorry for any inconvenience this caused. The hotel is non smoking throughout so I apologise for this occurring. I will ensure this does not happen again. In regards to the paper I have passed this on to our housekeeping department to ensure this is looked into as this does not live up to our usual high standards of service.

We hope you will stay with us again in the future.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Long Eaton
Best Western Premier East Midlands Airport Yew Lodge Hotel
Risley Hall Hotel
Risley Hall Hotel
#1 of 1 in Risley

Been to Best Western Nottingham Derby? Share your experiences!