I stayed at this hotel with my three children, aged 16, 13 & 11. We had a one night stay before a flight from East Midlands Airport. The lady on Reception was very helpful and we were allocated a family room, luckily on the side away from the M1 (though the traffic noise was still quite loud with all the windows open- our room was really hot). The beds were comfortable, but the fan was inadequate and the TV was pretty rubbish.
We went to the hotel's restaurant and were all very disappointed with our choices and there was a lot of food left. I'm sure they could do much better!
We booked two week's parking as part of our package and the whole thing was very reasonable at £74. Glad we were only staying one night though!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located at Junction 25 of the M1 and only 10 minutes from Nottingham, Derby and East Midlands Airport, the Java Hotel offers everything you need for a comfortable, yet affordable, night’s stay. 101 modern, comfortable bedrooms, 2 conference/meeting rooms. Ample free parking for hotel guests (150 spaces), FREE wireless internet (Wi-Fi) throughout the ENTIRE hotel. 24 hour reception. Delicious buffet breakfast, including cooked English – 7.00am – 9.30am. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS and Cancelon so you can book your Best Western Nottingham Derby reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Nottingham Derby Hotel Long Eaton
- Best Western Nottingham Derby Long Eaton