Best Western Nottingham Derby
US$97
US$89
US$49
Travelodge
Hilton East Midlands Airport(Castle Donington)
US$153
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
US$84
US$68
Agoda.com
No availability for your dates from our partners
Hotels.com
All reviewsfamily roomshower roomconvenient locationno air coneast midlands airportgood sizerestaurant next doorcar parkstayed here for one nightwould stay againreception staffironing boardtea and coffeenice roomthe ground floorcomfy bedvery pleasant stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 August 2014 via mobile

Stayed her last night with a large party of wedding guests. We received an excellent welcome and nothing was too much trouble for the lovely lady on reception and her mum who also works there. Every member of staff we met were brilliant and very helpful. The room was clean and ok with everything we needed. Shower was in need of refurbishing, reminded me of a ferry boat bathroom but all was clean. My husband complained that the mattress was not comfortable too. Breakfast was very good too with an excellent selection and they were happy to accommodate other requests like poached eggs or porridge. I would definitely stay there again and recommend it to my friends.

• Stayed: August 2014
Leanne C, Front Office Manager at Best Western Nottingham Derby, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2014

Dear guest,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback regarding your recent stay with us.

I am pleased to read that the staff were very welcoming and accommodating during your stay.

In regards to breakfast I will pass your great comments on to the restaurant manager as they use all feedback productively.

I am delighted to read that you will stay with us again in the future and recommend us to others.

You can call us directly on 0115 9460000.

Reviewed 17 August 2014

We stayed last Saturday night as we were heading to a wedding Sunday morning in Nottingham.
The hotel is in a convenient location. The price paid was very reasonable and included breakfast.
The rooms were a good size and beds comfy. The only issue was the lack of air con so the rooms were quite hot.
We ate at the grill and were pleasantly surprised- the food was tasty and good value and staff friendly and accommodating, Better than some hotel restaurants that are over priced and soulless.
Breakfast was relaxed, nice choice and replenished regularly.
If we needed to stay in the area again, would definitely return.

Dear guest,

I am pleased to read that you had a great stay and the food in both the restaurant and breakfast was to our usual high standard. I will pass this on to the restaurant manager as they use all feedback productively.

I am pleased to know that you will return to our hotel in the future.

You can make bookings directly by calling 0115 9460000.

Reviewed 17 August 2014

Stayed here for one night on the 16th august, hotel was better than expected, room was lovely, bed very comfortable and loved the bathroom! Had an excellent nights sleep, could hardly hear any noise from the m1. The lady on reception was also very helpful. Breakfast was great, a lot to choose from. Thank you for a very nice stay.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear guest,

I am delighted to read that you had a great stay and the room was suitable for all your needs.

I will pass on your feedback regarding breakfast to the restaurant manager as they use all feedback productively.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 13 August 2014

Stayed here last weekend for one night. Two rooms booked - one was at the back of the hotel, the other looking out onto M1 - no problems, just kept window closed and used the fan. Had excellent nights sleep. Lady on reception was extremely helpful and friendly. Had a few drinks in the restaurant, all staff very friendly in there. Breakfast was excellent. For the price paid, we recommend this hotel and would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Leanne C, Front Office Manager at Best Western Nottingham Derby, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2014

Dear guest,

I am pleased to read that you received excellent service from reception and the room was comfortable for your stay.

In regards to breakfast I will pass on your great feedback to the restaurant manager as they use all feedback productively.

We look forward to you staying with us again soon. To make bookings directly to the hotel you can contact us on 0115 9460000.

Reviewed 12 August 2014

We stayed here for two nights to enable us to visit family in Stapleford, about 3 miles away.
We checked in on a Sunday afternoon , all very quick and easy with a helpful lady at reception.
Our room ( 101) was right by reception and I was a bit worried it could be noisy ............it wasn't ! I hardly heard a sound all the time we were in the hotel , just the odd bang of a door that you get in all hotels. We had requested a room on the non-motorway side of the hotel and because of this we were able to leave the windows open at night , we both slept well with comfy beds and good pillows.
The breakfast is served in the restaurant, a separate building about 5 metres away from reception. It was a good choice of cereals,fruit, pastries,breads and hot items. There was a machine for a range of hot drinks ( but no decaf coffee! If you want this you have to ask for a sachet ! )
I will stay here again when in the area as it was good value and a pleasant stay !

Room Tip: Ask for a quiet room away from M1 motorway !

Dear guest,

Thank you for leaving us feedback regarding your recent stay with us.

I am delighted to read that you had a comfortable stay and a good nights sleep.

We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel soon.