“wedding...” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Best Western Nottingham Derby

Best Western Nottingham Derby
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Long Eaton

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (132)
Peterborough, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 August 2014

Easy to find as just off the M1, comfortable hotel with good facilities. Decent restaurant with good selection of food.
Free parking on site. 20 minute taxi ride to the centre of Nottingham which is the only negative I would say.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
      Rooms
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Leanne C, Front Office Manager at Best Western Nottingham Derby, responded to this review, 3 September 2014
Dear guest,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback regarding your recent stay with us.

I am pleased to read that you had a comfortable stay us and the location was convenient.

We hope you will be back to stay with us again when you are next in the area.

2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 August 2014

The room was generally ok it is the restraunt called The Grill that lets the hotel down. It is not welcoming from the outset. The food took ages and my food was dry and only warm. Really disappointed. The hotel location and the staff are fine. i Iike Best Western in general.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
      Location
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
Review collected in partnership with Best Western GB

Leanne C, Front Office Manager at Best Western Nottingham Derby, responded to this review, 31 August 2014
Dear guest,

I am pleased to read that the hotel and staff were great.

I am disappointed to read that the restaurant food did not exceed your expectations and was served dry. This does not live up to our usual high standards of service and I apologise for any inconvenience this caused. I will pass on your feedback to the restaurant manager to ensure this does not happen again.

We hope you will continue to use BEST WESTERN hotels in the future.

Lowestoft, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 August 2014

Stayed at the Best Western Long Eaton night of 23rd/24th Augst 2014. Had upgraded to an executive room and was very pleased - very large spacious room with large TV and comfortable Bed, Settee and two easy chairs. Seperate wash area to toilet and shower (bit strange).
Only minor thing was not enopugh coff/tea making items - soon rectified by reception staff who held reserves. Reception staff very helpful throughout stay.
Stayed in Room 303 which was other side of the buidling away from M1 - very quiet.
We paid extra £8.50 per person for the very good and plentiful buffet breakfast.

Room Tip: Room 303 executive room well worth the upgrade and away from M1
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Leanne C, Front Office Manager at Best Western Nottingham Derby, responded to this review, 27 August 2014
Dear guest,

Thank you for leaving us feedback regarding your recent stay with us.

I am pleased to read that the executive room was comfortable and spacious for your stay.

In regards to the staff and quality of breakfast I will pass on your positive feedback to reception and the restaurant manager as all feedback is used productively.

We look forward to welcoming you back to stay with us in the future.

Cornwall
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 August 2014 via mobile

I've stayed before on a couple of occasions and as ever check in was a lovely experience with a smile. My room was perfectly adequate with a motorway view (not that it matters a jot) and the food was fantastic.

My only reason for writing this review is the temperature in my room (on 30th July) being in the high twentys with only a desk fan for comfort. I'll stay again in the winter as I think the hotel's great but without air conditioning or the option to open a window I can't see me returning in summer.

Other than the above it's a great place to stay!

Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank noddyinnapa
Leanne C, Front Office Manager at Best Western Nottingham Derby, responded to this review, 26 August 2014
Dear guest,

I am pleased to read that check in was great and the room was clean.

In regards to the food I will pass on your positive comments to the restaurant manager as they use all feedback productively.

During Summer and warmer days we do advise our housekeeping team to leave windows open before a guests arrival to keep the room cool and a fan is also available for guests to use if needed.The windows in the rooms can be opened by guests. I apologise for any inconvenience this caused.

We value your custom to our brand and look forward to welcoming you back to stay with us soon.

4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 August 2014 via mobile

Stayed the night as we ad a early fight from east midlands airport. very good and spacious rooms, staff are very nice and helpful, we normally stop at premier inns but may change now also got a good price which included parking at the airport..

Stayed August 2014
1 Thank Rickyeirwen
Leanne C, Front Office Manager at Best Western Nottingham Derby, responded to this review, 22 August 2014
Dear guest,

Thank you for leaving us feedback regarding your recent stay.

I am pleased to read that you had a comfortable stay and the room was spacious and clean.

In regards to the staff I am delighted to see that you received excellent service.

We hope you had a great holiday and we will back to stay with us again soon.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Long Eaton
De Vere Orchard Hotel
#7 of 54 in Nottingham
4.5 of 5 bubbles 1,378 reviews
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Nottingham - Gateway

Been to Best Western Nottingham Derby? Share your experiences!