“Absolutely outstanding!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Al Naseeb

Al Naseeb
Ranked #1 of 49 Restaurants in Long Eaton
Cuisines: Indian, Asian, Balti
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Accepts Visa, Cash Only, Delivery, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Absolutely outstanding!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 December 2012

As a visitor to Long Eaton and staying in a local hotel, I decided last Sunday night to give the hotel food a miss and treat myself to my favourite meal, an Indian. Born and bred in one of the UK's leading curry cities - Glasgow, and having been introduced to quality Indian cuisine somewhere around the age of 7,( I am now 51 OMG!!) I have had many experiences over the years, most of them favourable.
With slight hesitancy and intrepidation, I did what you are probably doing now, taking a look at reviews then trying to make my mind up,....... LOOK NO FURTHER!!!!
Whilst I cannot draw a comparisin to the other restaurants as I obviously havent been to them, I can honestly say that the Al Naseeb was absolutely outstanding in every aspect. Very rarely if ever, I would honestly tick every box with 10 out of 10.
From the initial warm, friendly welcome, I was shown to my table in sumptious surroundings, clearly no expense spared in the decor, fittings, furnishings and marble bar and open kitchen areas.
Prompt service delivered complimentary poppadoms and a delicious chutney and spice onions tray. I ordered my old favourite a chicken tikka, the presentation of which was so overwhelming, it was a shame to spoil, however spoil and demolish I did!!! Chicken tikka, succulent and cooked to perfection accompanied by a keema nan and washed down with a couple of bottles of still water all with change out of £20!!!
My work is now taking me back to Glasgow and unfortunately wont get the opportunity to become a regular here however to all the lucky residents of Long Eaton if you havent been its a must, go once and I doubt if you will ever go anywhere else.
To visitors passing through, if you are only going to try one Indian restaurant, this HAS to be it!!
Well done to the staff and owners of the Al Naseeb, you really have set the bar extremely high.
Show me a better all round Indian dining experience and I will be straight down from Glasgow to experience it !!!!!

• Visited December 2012

Derby, United Kingdom
“Currently the Best Indian Restaurant in the Area”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 December 2012

Just opened recently on the site of an old pub (the Old Bell or "Top house") in Long Eaton.
Been twice already. Many staff transferred from the Chandelier also in Long Eaton.
Food excellent, service excellent, you can see your food being prepared from an open counter.
Will definitely be going again (probably many times!).

• Visited December 2012
2 Thank LERam_10
Derby, United Kingdom
“WOW - BEst meal in ages”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 November 2012

The Wife and i went to Al-naseeb last weekend, and all i can say is "WoW!". Firstly the decour is very nice and modern(not typical indian restaurant). The table layout and plates and cutlery of are of a very high standard. The Starters we had were absolutley amazing. The presentation was such that the wife took a picture of the plate and said she didnt want to spoil it by eating it!. The main course choices are very different to what were used to with Tandoori Sea Bass as an option. The flavour in the curries was beautiful and everything mouthful was simply beautiful. The staff are very freindly and have an eye for detail. oh yeah, the kitchen is open so you can see everything thats going on with hygeine etc and the toilets are so nice, i heard the lady on the next table say she could quite easily eat in there! lol.

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank Jay A
Nottingham, United Kingdom
“Best Indian in Long Eaton”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 November 2012

We can't recommend this restaurant enough! We had a fantastic evening at Al Naseeb. We couldn't fault our experience at this newly opened fine dining indian restaurant. The decor is beautiful, the staff attentive and friendly and the food is amazing. My husband and I have never tasted such beautiful indian food. Although slightly more expensive than other restaurants in the town it was worth every penny! The food was fresh, beautifully cooked and presented. We look forward to visiting again very soon!

• Visited November 2012