“Good first experience.”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 10 June 2014

Came here for first time on weekend. I wasn't disappointed. Food tasted excellent, helpful staff. Hopefully would visit again.

There are newer reviews for Al Naseeb

Reviewed 8 June 2014

Have had many wonderful meals here but only just got round to writing a review. The food and service at Al Naseeb are second to none, we have never been disappointed!

Reviewed 6 June 2014 via mobile

I decided to give this place a crack after reading all the reviews and Long Eaton being where I live and all. I have to confess to being a little underwhelmed. They have a 2 for 1 evening deal which was good news as I!d have felt a bit cheated if I'd paid full price. Normal prices are a bit on the steep side. Anoki in Burton is similarly pricy has a 2 for 1 deal and blew this place away. I had Goan sea bass curry which at its best is a chilli explosion with coconut to take away the heat. This was bland. My partner had a fruity chicken curry which was equally lifeless. I've eaten in some of the best curry houses in Britain in Bradford, Leeds, London and Birmingham, I'm happy to eat anything from a kebab to Michelin starred food and if this place wants to be taken seriously as a fine dining restaurant it's gonna have to do better.

Reviewed 6 June 2014 via mobile

Takeaway tonight. Not up to normal standard at all. On calling to find out the reason was told the chef was on holiday. No recompense offered whatsoever. Drove from Ilkeston to long Eaton especially to collect this as was our favourite restaurant. Very poor. Will give a miss next time.

1  Thank Charlotte C
Reviewed 5 June 2014 via mobile

Great night, great food and have been here a couple if nights now. I'm not a big fan of Indian food, but really enjoy the cuisine and atmosphere here.

Ordering mains, one is more than enough for two. Tiger and I often get a starter each, or a sharer starter and share a main with rice, side and naan. More than enough :-)

What can I say, if you like Indian food, you'll love it. if you don't like Indian food, (like me) you should try it. I did, and I'll be there again. Jx

1  Thank AnotherNightAway81