“nice meal”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 6 December 2013

We had a very nice meal at the bengal spice tonight, we even used our taste card and had one of our main dishes for nothing,the service was very good and the food matched it,if in the area we wouold not hesitate to call again.;

Reviewed 11 October 2013 via mobile

Lovely staff lovely food it was a lovely evening! Really enjoyed myself! Certainly will be back soon! It's in a great location too!

Reviewed 4 October 2013

My partner and I visited Bengal Spice after reading several good reviews and I am so glad we did. From the minute we arrived staff were friendly and helpful and the food was absolutely amazing. We shared several starters including onion bhaji's and they were so delicious, fresh and there was no grease in sight! The poppodums were warm and had obviously just been prepared, then the main course was the same, just beautiful. Indian food is my favourite and I have been in many Indian restaurants but this really was the best I have ever had. Strongly recommend anyone to try it who is visiting Nottingham or Long Eaton.

Reviewed 27 September 2013

Had my first and last takeaway from here, tasteless, and both mains - one chicken and one vegetarian - had exactly the same sauce

1  Thank thera10
Reviewed 13 September 2013

Mixed kebab for starter was excellent. Thoroughly recommended. Chicken balti with nice but the vegetable pilau was very nice indeed. Staff were very attentive and polite. Very good prices too.