US$144
US$140
US$125
Victoria Hotel(Robin Hood's Bay)
US$119
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$146/night.

Wrea Head Hall(Scarborough)
US$172
Hackness Grange Country House Hotel(Hackness)(Great Value!)
US$140
US$130
Agoda.com
US$205
US$157
US$66
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$83/night.

US$112
US$109
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$125/night.

1,372 results
All reviewsraven hallgolf courserobin hoods baythe cliffswimming poolevening mealstunning viewstennis courtsgames roomdining roombay viewkippersafternoon teathe main hotellog firesandwicheswedding party
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We stayed in one of the lodges which had spectacular views over Robin Hood's Bay. It was spacious, clean and well equipped and there were parking spaces close by. Breakfasts from the buffet in the main hotel restaurant were good and reasonable value with the £5 lodge discount.
We tried the hotel restaurant on our first evening but would have to agree with other comments on here that it was expensive for what it was offering so we chose to eat at a local pub thereafter.
We had no specific complaints about the service we received but the 10.30am check-out time (which made for a bit of a rushed breakfast on the last morning) seemed to be in keeping with the general feeling that the guests were a bit of an inconvenience in the orderly running of the hotel.

Room Tip: The lodges are modern and well equipped and have spectacular views of the bay
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This is a bit of a remote hotel with spectacular views all around and lovely grounds to ramble around in and much much better than many of scarborough whitby smaller rundown hotels here in Ravens Hall enjoyed a lovely 3 course dinner here in restaurant and enjoyed a good ramble around ravenscar whitby area. The food and especially dining room was excellent would return a good place to have a meal drink walk and ground floor rooms have good views to front and robin hoods bay to front of hotel. Do need a car or cab or bike and has car parks to park in and is a lovely big attractive hotel with lovely gardens and nearby is an information centre cafeteria and walk along old railway and to robin hoods bay or along cleveland way walk

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We arrived early so could not check in. We asked if we could eat and had a look at bar menu for a sandwich. We asked if we could sit in the restaurant as was a lovely view but only if we ate from restaurant menu so we asked to see it. Apparently one table had all the menus and it’s pasta and pasta said the girl. So we had to sit in a room with wedding guests. After lunch we went to see if room ready and again no. But while standing there a few more people came to check in and got rooms straight away, they were wedding guests. I made my feelings known. Obviously wedding guests are more important than someone celebrating their special day too. My husband paid a lot of money and I didn’t enjoy as much as I could of. The same girl on the evening looked smug when I asked for a cocktail and said we don’t do them. This person ruined my stay. All other staff were lovely. I did ask if manager would reply to me but still waiting and my stay was 28th April.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank merlot12
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We visited this hotel in May. For us it was the greatest stop between Whitby and Scarborough. Unfortunately, the weather wasn't very good, very foggy and rainy but it made this place to look even better (horror style :)). Furthermore, the rooms are very big (in compare to Premier Inn e.g) and comfortable. Nicely maintained and clean. Moreover the central heating was on, which was amazing as the temperatures outside were around 10 degrees, therefore when we reached the hotel and rooms, the feeling of being inside was great as rooms were warm! Breakfasts were fully english but very tasty. Also the hotel has very nice garden for morning or evening walks. Overall, highly recommended and we'll be back!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
diane u, Managing Director at Raven Hall Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

What a shame you visited us during the foggy, bad weather as we have stunning views and location but as you mention we're pleased the hotel was warm and welcoming and does indeed have an interesting entrance through the trees on a foggy day! We're delighted you found the experience at Raven Hall comfortable and do hope you make a return visit and experience the hotel, grounds and lovely countryside.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We love this venue and have visited many times to stay and to dine and never had any problems in either the main hotel or the lovely lodges in the grounds. The location is stunning. We were very disappointed however on this trip to find on arrival that our special request for ground floor rooms had only accommodated one of our party. The receptionist asked the manager to speak me and I found him off hand and patronising. I think he could have handled it better. I was told if I wanted a ground floor room I should have not only said I WOULD LIKE A GROUND FLOOR ROOM , I should have not taken the receptionist's word for this but should have also said I WOULD LIKE ROOMS 1,2,3,4 or 5. I can understand that when we arrived this error could not be rectified as the hotel by this time was full but the rooms were definitely available according to the receptionist when I booked the previous month. The food definitely was not up to the usual standard and my father and -husband ordered the sirloin steaks (which had an £8 supplement each) and my father left most of his. Chips are charged at an extra £2 and when a small bowl of frozen chips arrived we were surprised-putting it kindly. The rest of the meal was fine-Banoffee pie seemed to missing a banana but had a lot of squirty cream on top of a caramel biscuit. Having said all this the waiting staff and restaurant managers are outstanding. The overall cleanliness of the hotel is also excellent - well done cleaning team.

Room Tip: ask for a bay view room the sunsets and sun rises are stunning.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Joan G
diane u, Managing Dierctor at Raven Hall Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

We're sorry you experienced a problem with your booking and apologise for any confusion caused by the reception team as only one room was marked as ground floor request so that you were only able to have this one room due to the hotel being full although every effort was made to see if we could rectify this for you. I understand the Hotel Manager did offer any assistance with luggage or anything else and the room was adjacent to the lift and in no way meant any disrespect when explaining about requesting specific rooms. In regard to the steaks which of course do carry a supplement as in other restaurants or hotels, we're sorry your Father didn't enjoy this and we did in fact serve over 20 steaks that evening without issue and the staff would gladly offered an alternative. You mention you have visited many times before and love the venue so we do hope this doesn't deter you from a future visit and we can ensure an enjoyable stay.