“great food”

Quintiliani's Fast Food
Ranked #2 of 30 Restaurants in Larkhall
Reviewed 1 July 2014

food is always fresh and tasty, but if ordering a delivery can sometimes take a long time but guess it's because they are so popular

Reviewed 8 June 2014

Nicest chip shop around where I live. Staff are friendly. Good food. Spacious place. Service could be quicker but still good.

Reviewed 31 January 2014

I will start by saying I used to think this was the best chippy in Larkhall until on day I decided to call a delivery I ordered a Special fish supper and a small ham pizza. On receipt of my delivery I found they had sent a Special fish supper and a half fried pizza that had been fried so long it was solid, when I called back to say they had got my delivery wrong the guy on the phone argued that the order wasn't wrong because he had it written down, after arguing my case for about five minutes on the phone he eventually sent the correct pizza down and guess what...it was burned! Thanks Quantiliani's but no thanks!!!

1  Thank David D