Hotels.com
Lol.travel
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 March 2020

After a long days driving through France we arrived at the hotel too late for dinner service but the staff (Kat in particular) were very welcoming and quickly served us up a couple of meals and some good beer.
It is a quaint hotel very close to but outside Dover.
It has a nice ambience, comfortable beds, good towels and good food.
The dog was also no problem.
We will return.

Date of stay: March 2020
Reviewed 23 February 2020 via mobile

I took my son for a weekend break. It’s a lovely hotel rooms a tad noisy but it’s an old building lovely pub bar the restaurant food was really good along with the breakfast. I would be happy to go again. The staff are friendly and helpful

Date of stay: February 2020
Reviewed 22 February 2020

This is the perfect place to stop en route to continental Europe. Excellent rooms, great service and food. We always stop here and have never been disappointed. I would definitely recommend to anyone particularly those with dogs

Date of stay: February 2020
Reviewed 26 January 2020

Beautiful hotel! I made my dream become a reality and I swam at the white cliffs of Dover in a swim suit in January with my Uncle haha! Our stay was made all the better by staying at this wonderful hotel! The staff were super friendly and the rooms were so cosy! Without hesitation Inwould book again!

Date of stay: January 2020
Reviewed 6 December 2019 via mobile

We stayed here last weekend and had a wonderful time. Big bonus for us was that the hotel and bar are dog friendly. We had a very cosy weekend staying here 4 of us in 2 rooms and our 3 dogs. The rooms were perfect. Just right. And the service and food all excellent. Thank you. We will be back :)

Date of stay: December 2019