Please do not go here. We came for my friends birthday.
My chicken soup starter had an 1inch bone in it.
The scallops were so chewy you could bounce them off the floor.
The steak was watery like it had been frozen and it had absolutely no flavour.
The lamb shanks were lukewarm.
The waitress was impatient and clicked her fingers at us to pass the old plates back to her.
Overall..... the worst £150 spent in my entire life.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ty Morgans is situated in the centre of the Beautiful market town of Rhayader. This brand new development has all its rooms individually designed by an interior designer and has recently been awarded its 4 star status. We have our own Strand Bistro, Morgans Evening Restaurant and Coffee/Sandwich Shop. Rhayader makes a location for touring mid wales with the stunning Elan Valley Dams and the beautiful Wye Valley ideal for walking, cycling, birdwatching and fishing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Book Direct Rooms, Ebookers, Hotels.com and LateRooms so you can book your Ty Morgan's Bar-Bistro-Rooms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ty Morgan`s Bar-Bistro-Rooms Hotel Rhayader
- Ty Morgan's Bar-Bistro-Rooms Rhayader, Wales