“Mums night out”

Ranked #50 of 177 Restaurants in Hitchin
Price range: US$12 - US$26
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations, Takeout
Description: At Zizzi we like to do things a little differently. We don’t do over-complicated recipes or scrimpy portion sizes. We’re all about the well-chosen ingredients, simply put together to make exceptional Italian food. Located 10 minutes from the train station and just off Market Square, our Zizzi in Hitchin is the perfect spot to take a break from wandering around the lavender fields. Run by a team of locals who pride themselves on giving friendly home-style service, what more reason could you need to book a table? Dine al fresco with an outdoor dining area for sunny weather.
Reviewed 18 April 2014 via mobile

First visit to this restaurant and I was really impressed all round.

Visited with a group of mums on a mid week evening and everything was great. The waitress seemed a bit clumsy / unsure what she was doing but I'm sure she said she had only just started.

Will definitely return. Thank you

Reviewed 26 February 2014 via mobile

Had a very nice relaxed lunch with a friend. Service was good, although it was quiet. Food was excellent. Fresh and tasty

Reviewed 23 February 2014

met my old work friend there on Friday which is abusy night but we had very good servcie from start to finish and the food was yummy - I like this place it has a good freindly buzz about ti and although I have been about 5 times now I think this was the best so far - very attentive staff and fast service.
I also used my Tesco vouchers here and there was no problems with using them - no restrictions on what you can and cant have !

Reviewed 14 February 2014

Had a great meal here for my birthday with my family.
Nice choice on the menu and the food was delicious.
Our waitress looked after us well and made sure everything was great thought out our time here!

Reviewed 16 January 2014

I had lunch found it to have an excellent choice of meals, cooked well and priced at what I consider quite good value. Staff could be a tad more friendly and welcoming, but not too bad. Can certainly recommend it for no-noncense Italian food.