Stayed sat and sun very unique hotel.quality fittings in all rooms first hotel that has filter coffee in rooms.all other facilities top quality.the hotel reflects its past as a lived in farmhouse .staff very attentive but unabtrousive food is also good quality breakfast cooked to order.will return soon
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Farmhouse at Redcoats is a magnificent building, parts of which date back to 1480, with delightful gardens set in rolling Hertfordshire countryside and belongs to a local award-winning hospitality group (Anglian Country Inns). Our kitchen aims to deliver an artisan menu focusing on local, seasonal fresh produce and ‘farm to fork’ dining and our restaurant will provide you with a high quality dining experience in a casual environment. All of our rooms are en-suite and feature free WiFi, TV and tea & coffee tray. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LateRooms, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Farmhouse at Redcoats reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Redcoats Farmhouse Hotel And Restaurant
- The Farmhouse At Redcoats Hitchin, Hertfordshire