My partner and I stayed here as we were in the area for a wedding. The hotel was so gorgeous I wish we could have stayed longer than one night! The room was nice and spacious, the gardens were beautiful and the staff were so lovely. Breakfast was delicious, serving cereals and juice as well as cooked food. On request, my sausage was substituted for haddock; everything tasted so fresh and delicious. Would definately stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Farmhouse at Redcoats is a magnificent building, parts of which date back to 1480, with delightful gardens set in rolling Hertfordshire countryside and belongs to a local award-winning hospitality group (Anglian Country Inns). Our kitchen aims to deliver an artisan menu focusing on local, seasonal fresh produce and ‘farm to fork’ dining and our restaurant will provide you with a high quality dining experience in a casual environment. All of our rooms are en-suite and feature free WiFi, TV and tea & coffee tray. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, LateRooms and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Farmhouse at Redcoats reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Redcoats Farmhouse Hotel And Restaurant
- The Farmhouse At Redcoats Hitchin, Hertfordshire