Stayed at this rather quirky Hotel, but quirky can be good. We had a really nice double room in the stable conversion, nice comfy bed, clean all you could ask for with a room. We had a couple of meals there, food was good, not amazing but fairly decent. Hmmm meals taken in the conservatory, not really very sympathetic to the lovely old building, however structure aside, please whoever cleans the bedrooms (bedroom cleaner congratulations on your standards) send them in the conservatory, we sat in the window, dusty window ledges, a few dead flies, dirty frames. Apart from cleaning issues, perhaps a refit would be good, what is going on with those dreadful blinds?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Redcoats Farmhouse is a magnificent building, parts of which date back to 1480, with delightful gardens set in rolling Hertfordshire countryside. Our restaurant has been awarded an AA rosette for 8-year running. All of our rooms feature:- Freeview televisions & DVD players (with DVDs available to borrow)- Hot chocolate, tea and freshly ground coffee making facilities- ‘The White Company’ bath and body products- Bath robes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotel.de, Priceline, Evoline ltd and HRS so you can book your Redcoats Farmhouse Hotel & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Redcoats Farmhouse Hotel And Restaurant
- Redcoats Farmhouse Hotel & Restaurant Hitchin, Hertfordshire