Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PremierInn.com
£35
All reviews car park town centre perfect location pay and display air con high street easy parking visiting family fantastic stay comfy bed short stay night's sleep comfortable stay lovely town breakfast was excellent yogurt inns
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 January 2024

Always happy to stay in the premier inn in Hitchin. The location is great, it’s quiet and everyone very friendly. It’s also within walking distance of the train station so easy to get around. The town is lovely and there are lots of shops to suit everyone and lots of lovely cafes, pubs and a good choice of places to eat out.

Date of stay: January 2024
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 26 January 2024 via mobile

Arrived on the Friday evening to attend an audition locally. The reception staff were friendly. Room spotless and warm. Lots of extra bedding available. Grabbed a drink from the bar which is an unusual bar for a premier inn as it is all part of the restaurant but still very nice. We took a wander into Hitchin for supper - so close to the town. Easy access to the train station. On the Saturday whilst I had to wait for the audition my daughter was attending to be finished I had stored my bags in the hotel and wandered around the town. It was getting cold and so I walked back to the hotel and the manager recognised me as a guest who had stayed the previous night and let me sit in the restaurant with cups of tea which I was hugely thankful for !

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 21 January 2024

My sleep was fantastic however I wanted to point out a member of staff who went above and beyond for me & this staff member was called Abi. Welcomed me with the warmest of smiles & any thing I needed during my stay she did her upmost to achieve this

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 December 2023

We went to hitchin for my disabled sons birthday. We were treated so badly from the lady on the desk doing the night shift. She was so rude. And to busy listening to her program on her phone.
We then asked to speak to the manager and was told in-between her watching her phone that there wasn't one available

Date of stay: December 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 29 December 2023 via mobile

We stayed here over the festive season and once again Premier Inn doesn’t disappoint always greeted with a friendly welcome from all staff
This time for us it was the personal touch of a gift of a selection box for our children and some posh chocolates left in the room for us as a little festive treat

Date of stay: December 2023