“Great food, staff, atmosphere *****”

The Royal Arms Restaurant & Hotel
Price range: US$27 - US$53
Dining options: Reservations
Description: This cosy pub in the lush Warwickshire countryside feels like a home away from home. With hand crafted furniture, an array of truly eclectic bric a brac and Oriental rugs, the dining room at The Royal Arms is a popular place for lazy Sunday roasts and parties. The hotel pub also boasts stunning original oak beams and log fireplaces and serves an excellent selection of real ales and wines, making it the perfect place for relaxed pre/post dinner drinks. Favourite dishes at The Royal Arms restaurant include the tempura vegetable salad with sweet chilli dressing and cauliflower pur��e; the duck breast served with julienne vegetables, sesame oil and plum sauce; and the home made steak and ale pie.
Reviewed 8 April 2009

I recently went to the royal arms with a friend. I had rare sirloin steak which was delicious, just right. My companion had the mushrooms and the red snapper - she said the sauce with the fish was beautiful but sadly I didn't get a look in to taste for myself. The bread and butter pudding really was home made and lovely and light.
The set menu was great value for money and we were both happy with our meals, the only problem was deciding what to have - everything looked so good.
The staff were fantastic and seemed enthusiastic about their jobs and were very attentive.
I would recommend this place to anyone and look forward to going back for my Sunday lunch.