Stayed at the Royal Arms last night. This is our second stay. Once again, everyone was welcoming and the meal was fantastic. This time we had a room upstairs and it was fantastic. So relaxing - I think that we will be back again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Arms Restaurant and Hotel, A place which surpasses any traditional definition. We are nestled on the Leicestershire - Warwickshire border, situated in beautiful rural setting very close to where the historical Battle of Bosworth took place and within a convenient distance to Twycross Zoo, The Ashby Canal, Bosworth Park and for race fans - Mallory Park race track. We are a renowned 4 star rated restaurant and inn with 18 rustically decorated en-suite bedrooms in our stand-alone barn style accommodation adjacent to the main building. The backdrop of idyllic rolling countryside makes The Royal Arms perfect for a romantic getaway, business stop over, your wedding reception, many a celebration and team building days and a whole host of events. We have excellent private dining and conference facilities, and a purpose built barn with adjacent marquees for weddings and banqueting. Be it a visit for business or pleasure you will be offered a warm and genuine welcome in this home away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your The Royal Arms Restaurant & Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Arms Restaurant And Hotel
- The Royal Arms Restaurant & Hotel Sutton Cheney, Warwickshire
- Royal Arms Sutton Cheney