We stayed from a groupon offer and upgraded to stay in the bridal suite room in march. We were a little worried as some reviews portrayed it as a death hole. This was not the case at all, the room was beautiful, looked so pretty. The bed was huge and we had lots of room for storage etc. It was a gorgeous room and a beautiful view. We had both breakfast and dinner in the reaustraunt and I have to say the food we had was totally outstanding! The starter was the best food I've ever eaten my life and my husband agrees too. The breakfast was also lovely with lots of choice. The staff were very helpful and friendly too. We very much enjoyed our stay and would reccomend. The only point I would make is that I would have thought that the bridal suite should have had a bath not just a shower. The bathroom was a little dated and really could have been beautiful given a little TLC. It was clean though. Its a huge space and I feel it would be outstanding with a a bath in it. It didn't quite match the beauty of the bedroom. Even given this though we would definatley return! Gorgeous food,friendly staff, lovely room and quiet peaceful location! The view was gorgeous. Also its nice to have no one upstairs. Beautiful vaulted beamed ceilings in our room. Reccomend highly!! Thank you for a lovely stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Arms Restaurant and Hotel, A place which surpasses any traditional definition. We are nestled on the Leicestershire - Warwickshire border, situated in beautiful rural setting very close to where the historical Battle of Bosworth took place and within a convenient distance to Twycross Zoo, The Ashby Canal, Bosworth Park and for race fans - Mallory Park race track. We are a renowned 4 star rated restaurant and inn with 18 rustically decorated en-suite bedrooms in our stand-alone barn style accommodation adjacent to the main building. The backdrop of idyllic rolling countryside makes The Royal Arms perfect for a romantic getaway, business stop over, your wedding reception, many a celebration and team building days and a whole host of events. We have excellent private dining and conference facilities, and a purpose built barn with adjacent marquees for weddings and banqueting. Be it a visit for business or pleasure you will be offered a warm and genuine welcome in this home away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, LateRooms and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Royal Arms Restaurant & Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Royal Arms Restaurant And Hotel
- The Royal Arms Restaurant & Hotel Sutton Cheney, Warwickshire
- Royal Arms Sutton Cheney