My Wife and I celebrated our 50th wedding anniversary at the charming small hotel at Winchelsea with our 2 daughters and their families. We were all made very welcome from the outset and nothing was too much trouble for our friendly hosts. We all stayed in the medieval part of the house and found it wonderfully atmospheric - especially our Grandchildren! We were entertained to a champagne reception in the lounge followed by an absolutely first class meal. It really could not have been bettered. Very highly recommended!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Warm Welcome to a Luxury Bed and Breakfast RyeStrand House Guest House Rye is the home of Mary Sullivan and Hugh Davie, a luxury bed and breakfast near Rye. Strand House offers quiet, relaxed and calm surroundings for you to savour and enjoy. Its sense of history makes it a unique house to escape to. Your hosts Mary and Hugh provide a brand of hospitality that will make a short stay feel like a holiday and a holiday like home from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Strand House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Strand House Hotel Winchelsea
- Strand House Winchelsea, East Sussex