“Best cafe in area. Excellent”
Review of Sugar & Spice Cafe

Sugar & Spice Cafe
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Bacton
Price range: US$3 - US$11
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Sugar & Spice Cafe is a dog friendly cafe on the North Norfolk coast serving a wide range of homemade meals, cakes, scones, breakfasts, daily specials, Norfolk ice cream, Sunday roast with all the trimmings, milkshakes, a large selection of teas and real coffee. We also have outside seating, parking, WiFi and are open 7 days a week all year round.
Reviewed 18 August 2013 via mobile

I csn highly recommend this cafe. The food is excellent. Great choice of sandwiches, breakfast, lunches and daily specials,salads. Delicious cakes and icecream.very good coffee and teas. Local products, fresh granary doorstep bread. The owner, clare, is very friendly and helpful. Staff friendly too,dogs welcome.not expensive.cozy furniture.giftshop. i am a regular customer and going here with family, friends and collegues. Excellent cafe

1  Thank queeny1955

Reviewed 12 August 2013

My wife and I and wire fox terrier Finn walked over from Mundsley last Sunday, to get there not long before Sugar and Spice closed. The friendly people immediately offered to cook us hot food anyway. It came well presented, and with a biscuit on a saucer for Finn. The big bowl of cheesy fries was excellent, but the large granary baps with bacon, well done as we like it, even better. This was just simple food, but their range is much wider than that.
There is also plenty of room, and a wide choice of seats, from sofas to small table inside and out.
The food, the welcome for dogs, and most of all the friendliness of the people involved here, make this a place I would, and will, happily return to.

Reviewed 15 July 2013

Was lucky enough to pass Sugar and Spice again last Friday. Once more food and welcome were fab - added bonus this time was the weather (February when I was last there). Standards were just as good, even though it was much busier this time. Wonderful jacket potato (how often is such a simple dish ruined!) grated cheese with a lovely crispy side salad that comes as standard. My coffee was 'proper' coffee. Thankfully, NO nescafe here !! And yes, I did have lemon drizzle cake - go for it is all I can say - if there's any left when you get there! And added bonus - I've stocked up on my greetings cards for another few months - beats shopping in the 'chains' !!

Reviewed 23 June 2013

Ive visiting sugar & spice a few times now and we always get a warm reception and a delicious breakfast! I remember the 1st time Claire served mine up and I was amazed at the doorstep bread and the tasty local sausages! The scones with clotted cream and jam are just the best! I always leave full and smiling, cant wait to come back again soon x

Reviewed 19 June 2013 via mobile

The whole experience of this place is outstanding. As soon as you walk in, it has a real homely feel. All the tables are slightly different and are big enough for at least 4+.
They allow dogs in which is a big plus for my family as our dog comes everywhere with us! There is also a biscuit jar for dogs :)
The food was delicious and the portion size was great! The sandwiches were made with doorstop bread, crusty outside and fluffy inside! They were full to the brim with the fillings and had a nice salad with them too. The panini was amazing, really fresh tasting food. The salad was a large portion too at a fraction of the price of a restaurant selling a small portion, and was of a much better quality.
We will definitely come back here again!

1  Thank cupcakesprinkles1