“Great for kids”

14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“Great for kids”
Reviewed 15 June 2014

Upon arrival it looked like we were driving into someone's garden.no real big sign other than once you are in the grass car park area . entrance and exit is via the shop.we had a wheelchair with us and it was no problem pushing it around but,as walkways are just worn tracks,I can imagine it would be harder had it rained recently. There are two parks and the indoor soft play areas plus bouncy castle. The parks were at either end of the site so kids definitely won't get bored.lots of animals to look at and feed.you can pay extra to go on the small train and ride an animal.cafe is very basic so would suggest taking your own food and buying a hot drink there. Doesn't look much from the outside but our 2 year old nephew never got bored!

Visited June 2014
1 Thank madmary_9

Gillingham, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Lovely place”
Reviewed 11 June 2014

I went to the Oasis Camel Centre while on holiday. I loved looking at them and the other animals close up. The talk about them was very informative, I learnt a lot I hadn't before. Don't expect a flash place when you come, this is all about caring for the animals and letting people know about these fascinating animals and their relatives. I will admit I had a camel ride, the staff were very good with them as we walked round making sure both myself and the camel were ok (allowing them to stop and nibble on the bushes) and I throughly enjoyed it. When I was going to Suffolk for my holiday I made sure it was on my list of places to see.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Jaffyboy
London, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Turned me into big kid”
Reviewed 8 May 2014

Something different for a day out. Was visiting Norfolk and picked up a leaflet. £7.25 for an adult and leaflet has £2 off pp. Has camels, Lemma's, Alpacas goats horses donkeys chickens birds and small pet animal. You had to pay extra for a camel ride £8 but just turned into a big kid. Café not over priced either. Excellent time

Visited May 2014
2 Thank mchengland70
Yoxford, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great trip for any age!!”
Reviewed 25 April 2014

I went to the camel centre yesterday as a last minute trip, I wasn't sure what to expect but it was a great experience! We got lost on the way there so didn't get there till quite late but they let us stay even after the park had shut and even let us help feed the camels! The staff were lovely and made us feel at home, and answered all questions we had. I went with my brother 16, sister 18 and boyfriend 20, we all had a great time and weren't bored for 1 minute, we all had a go at riding the camels which was amazing! I've never even seen a camel before so was very nervous about going on but the staff were brilliant and made us feel more comfortable. The other animals were great too and very tame to hand feed. Thankyou to the staff for making the effort to keep the park open for us so we could get our money's worth.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank EllieF24
Laxfield
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Good fun for little children”
Reviewed 6 February 2014

Yes the ball pit is under a barn roof and yes there are not masses of variety in animals, it's not a zoo! It is a camel centre. It has much more to offer than that to us: a mini ball pit, goats, pigs, donkey, birds, train ride etc. I took my 1yr old here twice and she loved it! It was a great day out with so much for her to see and to stimulate her senses. I can't wait for it to reopen in the spring. The website has a voucher you can use too! It's lovely, simple, and not pretentious.

Visited October 2013