“Extreme off road, hour trip in the snow!”

Razlog Valley Tours
Ranked #1 of 3 things to do in Razlog
More attraction details
Owner description: Off Road Mountain Buggies, guided tours from Razlog/Bansko in the Rila mountains. Half day or full days, BBQ by mountain lakes or fresh trout at a mountain Mehana by the stream.
Lancaster
“Extreme off road, hour trip in the snow!”
Reviewed 12 March 2014

We had one hour in very cold conditions, snow coming down and driving through trails on open land and in forests. Lots of mud and deep puddles. Myself and three other lads. Had an incredible time, great fun, soaking wet and a tad cold. Just what we wanted. John was brilliant, he wasn't sure if we would want to go out on the day due to the conditions but was happy to oblige. He provided extra water proofs and plastic bags to protect us from most of the mud etc. He led us round, took great photos and basically couldn't have done more. Highly recommend as a fun alternative to a mornings skiing/boarding.
An hour was long enough in the conditions, I guess longer would be good on a warm summers day!!

Visited March 2014

Ilkeston, Derbyshire
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Never to be forgotten”
Reviewed 24 February 2014

My brother, niece and I had planned a skidoo trip but due to lack of snow we decided to take a trip on the buggies. We are so glad we did. The buggies were very sturdy and much more fun than the skidoos. John knows exactly where to take you and enhances all the fun. We never stopped laughing. My niece who is only 14 easily managed to drive the skidoo with a little padding to reach the accelerator. Would definitely recommend and would love to do again as the views too are amazing

Visited February 2014
Bansko, Bulgaria
“great memories”
Reviewed 12 February 2014

I went on a 3 hour buggy trip in the Autumn with my husband and some friends. We got to places in the mountains most locals probably haven't been to and had a lovely barbecue by a lake overlooking the Pirin mountains. A fantastic day and I would thoroughly recommend this!

Visited October 2013
Peterborough, United Kingdom
“Amazing fun!”
Reviewed 9 February 2014

Me and my partner wanted to try something different while we were in Bulgaria, and this was definitely it! Had such a good time going off into the wilderness, it was very muddy but that was part of the fun john the guide was great, I would definitely recommend it well worth the money!!

Visited February 2014
Dolno Draglishte, Bulgaria
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Winter in the buggies”
Reviewed 20 January 2014

Great experience. due to lack of snow early Jan we decided to take a trip on the buggies. John is a great host and cannot do enough for you. Thrills and excitement all the way. would highly reccommend to anyone in the area to try

Visited January 2014