This hotel has it all - nice clean rooms, quiet area around the hotel, magnificent view to Pirin mountain and good service. Also, prices during summer months are really cheap - we paid 25EUR for a one-bedroom appartment!
It`s located between Bansko and Razlog so if you don`t have own transport it would be difficult for you. But if you do - you have all you need - a nice outside swimming pool - water was a bit too cold, but seemed clean to me. If you are travelling with children, you got many options for their entertainment (outside and inside). They got table tennis, billiard, etc.
Rooms are just perfect - everything you can think of - it`s there - iron, hair-dryer, kitchen equipment and appliances, etc. You have a fireplace, which should be really great during winter days.
The flaws I can think of are the transport issue some may have (we went there with cars so were fine). Also, prices in the restaurant were a bit too expensive.
For eating out, I would highly recommend "Banski Han" in Bansko - I`ve been there several times and I totally love it! Great food and great service!
If you are into mountain trekking, Pirin is the place to go!
Overall, highly recommended hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the views of the spectacular, natural, tranquil beauty of The Pirin, Rila & Rhodopes Mountains and the Pirin Golf Course. A UNESCO World Heritage environment. As soon as you set foot in The Balkan Jewel Resort & Spa, you will feel relaxed, at ease and cared for by our warm, friendly staff. The all year round Balkan Jewel Resort & Spa, offers well-appointed, comfortable, studios, or 1 & 2 bedroom apartments All apartments come with a bathroom including toiletries and are equipped with flat screen cable TV’s, DVD players, telephones, irons, hairdryers and free wireless internet. The apartments have spacious living rooms with equipped kitchens, sofa bed or bedrooms. Most apartments have a balcony traditional wood burning fireplace and a balcony and are available upon request. We also offer room service. The free wellness and spa centre facilities consisting of a fitness room, 2 indoor pools, saunas, steam room, Jacuzzi and relaxation area, also offers a full range of deep relaxation, beauty and aroma massages as well as treatments for couples, wellness, anti aging, body toning, weight loss and rejuvenation treatments including a solarium. There is also a seasonal outdoor pool, We also have a free games room including amongst other things a pool table, and ping pong table and indoor and outdoor children’s play areas, a Wendy house and a kids club. Guests love to make use of the DVD & book libraries, Offering European cuisine , the traditional intimate chalet inspired restaurant is equally comfortable for morning coffee, breakfast, lunch, a snack, dinner or evening party and guests love to relax by the a cozy blazing open fireplace in the winter The Mountain View lobby bar is a great place to relax after skiing in the winter or outdoor adventures, horse riding, biking or hiking in the spring and summer and offers a large selection of drinks and a comfortable atmosphere. Free scheduled shuttle services is are provided to the ski Gondola and Bansko center in the winter season and Bansko, Razlog & The Pirin Golf course in the spring and summer. Car rental, bike hire, ski equipment are available and Free public parking. Conference facilities are available and we offer a free event management service The Balkan Jewel Resort & Spa. Your home from home ,where your comfort is our pleasure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Balkan Jewel Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Balkan Jewel Hotel Razlog
- Balkan Jewel Resort & Spa Bulgaria/Razlog