This was our first visit to this resort. It is not overrun with tourists as it is more of a place for the Spanish to take their vacations. This suited us down to the ground although outside of the resort we had to brush up on our Spanish.
The resort is a small development of two story buildings of varying sizes. With beautiful landscaped gardens and well-maintained buildings, it was a very pleasant place to be staying.
The apartments were clean and well-apointed with furniture that all looked pretty new-ish. We had felt screen TVs in the lounge and the bedroom and there was also a CD and DVD player in the lounge.
The pool area was kept very clean and a life guard is on duty whenever the pool is open. The pool bar sells snack and hot food until about 4pm. The reception area is small and the staff know their stuff although they could perhaps be a bit faster at times. There is free wi-fi inside and just in front of the reception building.
There is a gym and indoor pool but we did not go to these.
The restaurant again is nicely decorated and kept clean and tidy. Guests can opt for meal packages which would mean buffets in the evening, but we chose to eat from the a la carte menu each evening. We were very pleased with the choice and quality of the starters and main courses. However, as we often find in Spain, they do not have much to excite a British palate when it comes to puddings.
For ice-cream lovers, we would recommend taking a short walk along the promenade towards Garrucha where there is a marvellous ice cream parlour.
The beach, which is just a short walk from the resort, is huge and sandy but has virtually no shade so be careful ini the sun if you choose to go there.
If venturing further afield that this, a car would be needed. We drove to the nearby nature reserve of Cabo do Gata on a couple of days and also went inland to "Fort Bravo Texas Hollywood" on another day.
We will be back, probably at this time of the year again, as it is very quiet before the Spanish holidays begin.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated 200 metres from Playazo de Vera Beach, this village-style complex offers 2 large outdoor pools and 24-hour reception. There is an indoor pool, gym and hot tub.The Vera Beach Club apartments have views of the pools or the landscaped gardens. Each bright, air-conditioned apartment has a modern kitchen with an oven, hob and washing machine.Drinks, snacks and light meals are available all day at the poolside cafe-bar. The Vera Beach’s elegant restaurant offers themed dinners, including flamenco and paella nights.The complex’s 24-hour reception can organise excursions and car hire. Guests can also enjoy discounted green fees at various nearby golf courses, including Marina Golf Mojacar.The fishing port of Garrucha is just 2 km from Vera Beach. Mini Hollywood Theme Park is a 40-minute drive away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, TravelUp, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Infiniti Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vera Beach Club Hotel Vera
- Vera Beach Hotel
- Vera Beach Resort
- Infiniti Beach Resort Vera, Spain - Almeria