We came as things were cooling down. During the week, one of the two pool areas and a small bar closed, reduction in kids club activities, etc. But we didn't care, we were pleased to have the rest (but we missed the yellow pool area).
We had an apartment on the first floor, with a minute balcony (when dining, one had to have his chair inside the living room), living room with kitchenette and a small bedroom. Place is limited, but well organised, and we appreciated the well equipped kitchen, the safe, TV and other good stuff. Cleaning was fine, but left a lemon-odour, that was terrible: we had to open all windows for the next hour. All was catered for, bed linen, towels (plenty), kitchen cloths, soap, toilet paper, etc. Nice. Doors open via smartcards, a practical feature.
Service is just fine, and staff is relaxed and helpful in reception, restaurant, pool bar and by the pool. Internet is only available as Wifi in the reception area (2 € per hour).
We appreciated to be on the first floor, since ground floor apartments must sit outside their houses, and the walking by of everybody else must be a constant nuisance.
We stayed for 2 weeks and managed a short trip to Casablanca midway (direct flights from Malaga), and took the car to see the cowboy desert, fortresses, shopping and more. Vera Beach itself is DEAD in off-season, but some restaurants and bars plus tow supermarkets are all in walking distance. The Indian restaurant up the street is wonderful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated 200 metres from Playazo de Vera Beach, this village-style complex offers 2 large outdoor pools and 24-hour reception. There is an indoor pool, gym and hot tub.The Vera Beach Club apartments have views of the pools or the landscaped gardens. Each bright, air-conditioned apartment has a modern kitchen with an oven, hob and washing machine.Drinks, snacks and light meals are available all day at the poolside cafe-bar. The Vera Beach’s elegant restaurant offers themed dinners, including flamenco and paella nights.The complex’s 24-hour reception can organise excursions and car hire. Guests can also enjoy discounted green fees at various nearby golf courses, including Marina Golf Mojacar.The fishing port of Garrucha is just 2 km from Vera Beach. Mini Hollywood Theme Park is a 40-minute drive away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TravelUp, LoveHolidays, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Infiniti Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vera Beach Club Hotel Vera
- Vera Beach Hotel
- Vera Beach Resort
- Infiniti Beach Resort Vera, Spain - Almeria