“Very nice fresh fish and lovely views”
Review of Los Caracolitos

Los Caracolitos
Ranked #23 of 169 Restaurants in Antigua
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 18 February 2014

Really nice food. Sea view from the terrace. Reasonable prices. Friendly staff. Probably one of the best restaurants in Fuerteventura

Reviewed 18 February 2014

Very nice food. Only a few metres from the beach. Lovely sea view from the terrace. Friendly staff. Probably one of the best restaurants in Fuerteventura!

Reviewed 8 February 2014

This was the first restaurant we visited during our trip in Fuerteventura. The overall experience was not too bad. For starter we had octopus and it was delicious, however the paella thereafter was average. The service was good and having food overlooking the sea is always a great experience. We might visit it again

Reviewed 8 February 2014

Reviewed 6 February 2014

Have been to eat here twice now. Very nice place and not so little. It was to hot to eat outside today but so nice on the covered terrace. Plenty of tables inside if needed and this is where the local Spanish diners prefer to eat. We found a nice seat overlooking the rocks which would be covered by the sea but the tide was out. An very smart English speaking waiter put bread rolls and mojo and ali-oli which is really delicious. A white wine for my wife and a large and ice cold beer for me. My wife chose grilled fish which is priced by its weight. I had steak. I know its a fish restaurant but I felt I needed some meat. Both come with salad and Canary potatoes or salad and chips. My wife had Canary potatoes and I had chips. Both meals were well presented and worth the short wait for them to be served to our table. I had the steak 'well done' and, although it was ok, it didn't come up to my expectation of steak I would order 'back home'. My wife told me her fish was very nice and she ordered it again on our second visit. I ordered the fish on our second visit (today) too. The restaurant terrace tables were all taken and some of the outside patio tables were taken too. Some local Spanish people had also taken their seats inside as it is a very hot day here today. So hot that another ice cold beer was necessary. I've not had ice cubes put in my beers before but this place puts them in and the beer is kept very cold and very drinkable.
As other Tripadvisor reviewers have said, this really is a Hidden Gem. It's very clean and unpretentious. The staff are very welcoming, polite and friendly. We will definitely eat here again. Don't forget, the restaurant is closed on Wednesdays.