“Second stay...... just as good!”
Review of Pension Haus Maria

and 1 more site!
Pension Haus Maria
Reviewed 11 August 2013

We have just spent another week at Haus Maria and can say it was even better than our stay last year. Ali & Denise are superb hosts and it's more like staying with friends than at a B & B. Nothing is too much trouble for them whether it's breakfast to suit you, being shown round the local roads or even fixing sat navs that just stop working!
Without doubt we will be back out to see them soon! There is only one place to stop in the area!

Room Tip: All are good, but room 4 has an amazing sun terrace!!

Reviewed 30 July 2013

Myself and two mates stayed with Ali and Denise for 7 nights, wonderful place. Ali and Denise were fantastic hosts nothing was too much trouble even getting up at 5am to do an early breakfast on our last day! Roads and scenery were unbelievable, a place not to be missed .
Highly recommended.

Reviewed 18 July 2013

Just had a couple of nights with Ali & Denise top notch service,nothing was a problem and the views and quiteness was a big plus.Went out on a ride with Ali to see a couple of local attractions and had a great day with the help of Ali's knowledge and "built in" sat nav.After looking at the area there really is something happening all year here so theres no excuse not to visit !!. You wont be disapointed !!

Martin Harris
Southampton

Reviewed 20 June 2013

We stayed with Ali and Denise for a week and had a great time. We were made to feel very welcome, the accommodation, food and views were stunning. Nothing was too much trouble for our hosts and were made to feel a part of the family. Their knowledge of the area was very helpful in planning our days out on the motorbike.
We have stayed in a lot of places over the years but this was the first time we did not want to leave and extended our stay!.
We would not hesitate in going back or recommending this to others,
thanks Ali and Denise!
Vince and Julia

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 June 2013

A wonderful place to stay top class service,views to die for with snow capped mountains and spring flowers in the meadow as we were there the last week in May.
A good knowledge of the area from our hosts was very welcoming,and the summer card that Ali includes is great to visit lots of places.
Home from home very relaxing,Denise does a good breakfast plenty to choose from.
Had some good laughs and a nice drink in the evening,we hope to come again would definitely recommend good value.
Thank you for a lovely week from Pete & Shirley

Room Tip: All the rooms are lovely with wonderful views
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 June 2013

After a long day riding my motorbike ( a solo female rider) I arrived for my first ever stay at Ali and Denise's pension haus, I was in a such sorry state, extremely cold , wet and disorientated . Ali and Denise helped get me and my things in to the pension haus . I was not looking or feeling healthy at all, both Denise and Ali did more then was expected for me during my whole stay. My room was excellent and extremely clean just what I needed after a days riding in awful weather. everything for my stay was just perfect ,Breakfast was superb everything and more .Ali even fixed my motorbike while i was a there. Ali and Denise are the kindest people, made me feel so welcome and relaxed just what was needed ,I was very happy with my stay at Pension haus Maria that I returned a week later , Ali and Denise saved me and my bike trip and i shall forever be grateful to them both , Thank you Ali and Denise x

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Tracey W
Reviewed 11 June 2013

Stayed at Haus Maria for 4 days and what a WOW! factor. My room was spacious and very clean with the most stunning views. Ali and Denise are excellent hosts really know how to make you feel welcome with a relaxed atmosphere. Denise puts out an excellent breakfast and Ali's knowledge of the area makes for a great days riding, nothing seems to be too much trouble for them. thankyou very much to you both. I will be returning!!!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo