We stayed at Wanna for two nights in late December. Coming in a group of six, we were looking forward to a small, unique and comfortable hotel.
- Beautifully redone stable with a window looking into the sheep's stable
- Intimate and remote setting
- Wellness area
- Dinner with local products, different menu every evening, good cooking
- We brought own beverages and were reprimanded for consuming them in the common area. They even were confiscated temporarily. This happened on the first evening and shot the mood early on somewhat.
- There's no warning on the website that there is a family dog running around, including at dinner time - the allergic people amongst us (three out of six) were caught by surprise.