What more can be said about these apartments.they could not do enough for us lifts into cavtat free fruit off there own garden excellent base to stay only downside walking to local supermarket you have to walk in the gutter as there are no footpaths but you do get used to it .but have I said a lovely place to base yourself bus service not bad either as one person suggested it was 15. Kouna to cavtat or Dubrovnik excellent value I will definitely be returning to the marnic sometime soon
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Amazing Accommodations, in the Dubrovnik Region! With all modern conveniences at a fraction of the cost. Close to the historic and famous Old Town of Dubrovnik and the quaint little town of Cavtat. We have a large variety of accommodations to fit your needs, we have it all, rooms, studios, apartments, bungalow, A/C, Satellite T.V. Great views of the Adriatic Sea, crystal clear pool and lots of parking. Come and visit us soon! Minutes away from the Cilipi Airport... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Agoda, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Marnic Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marnic Apartments Hotel Mlini
- Marnic Apartments Mlini, Croatia