“Nice restaurant for business meals”

El Rincon de Aguililla
Ranked #1 of 48 Restaurants in Uruapan
Price range: US$6 - US$11
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Uruapan
“Nice restaurant for business meals”
Reviewed 29 May 2014

This is probably ons of the best known restaurants in town. They serve all kinds of meals, is not pricy and it is good. You have to ask for the hand made tortillas, they are really big and worth to try.
It is ok for business meals. You have to arrive early since the place get packed at lunch time.

Visited April 2014

Seattle,wa
“My favorite restaurant in Uruapan!”
Reviewed 19 April 2013

Every time I visit Uruapan I always make time to go to Rincon de Aguililla. The food here is very reasonably priced compared to the USA and it's excellent! I always start with the fresh cheese (Queso Fresco), hand made tortillas and order son pork rinds (chicharron) as well as some guacamole and limes. YUM! The best appetizers known to man. I follow it up with one of their excellent steaks (T-Bone, Rib Eye, or more Mexican-themed Ribs or thin-cut steaks). Delicious. To drink you can have any of the local beers (Indio is my favorite) or I definitely recommend trying some of the fresh fruit drinks like Jamaica (Hibiscus), Carambolo, or ask the waiter to recommend something delicious. They also serve traditional mexican dishes like Enchiladas as well as Seafood like locally caught trout with almonds, but I love the steaks here. Make my mouth water just thinking about it. I LOVE THIS PLACE!

• Visited April 2013