“Too difficult to reserve”

Estrada de Ferro Morretes- Curitiba
Ranked #1 of 29 things to do in Morretes
Paignton, United Kingdom
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Too difficult to reserve”
Reviewed 18 July 2013

After impressions from both the website and the leaflets provided by the company in our hotel in
Curitiba, I believed I would be able to make reservations for a day trip to Morretes.

However, after emailing them it turned out they will NOT accept advance reservations, which seems to make the whole deal of having an email contact and booking consultant quite redundant.

"We dont do reservations, but if you arrive early you can buy tickets direct here." - I was told in my email of inquiry,

There is not actual way I would simply turn up on the day on the offchance they have seats.
What I don't understand that, is if they are going to charge what are relatively high prices
100 dollars or so for the round-trip, why they are not invested a little of it into having a decent, modern booking system.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank seasonedaveler

Ponta Grossa, PR
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 52 helpful votes
“nice view”
Reviewed 26 September 2012

in a slow and old railroad composition one can see a great view of "serra do mar" mountains, looking at impressives waterfalls and atlantic ocean below.