Arthur's pass Alpine Motel was a outstanding place to stay in a memorable part of New Zealand. The room was clean comfortable and cosy. I would recommend this gorgeous place to anyone. Thanks Pete and Fi.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- High in the Southern Alps, nestled amongst mountains and beech forest, is Arthur's Pass Village. A comfortable two hour drive from Christchurch, Arthur's Pass offers some of the best unspoilt hiking and scenery in New Zealand. The hiking/walking tracks vary from a one-hour walk up to the Punchbowl Falls, to a multi-day hike in the mountains.Arthur's Pass Alpine Motel, conveniently situated in the village, offers fantastic self contained Motel accommodation, complete with your own bathroom and kitchen. A recent upgrade has seen the installation of double glazed windows and doors to the majority of our units to increase warmth and decrease noise. We also offer free WIFI. Our warm, cosy cabins (some with gas fires) sleep 1-5 people. With a hotel and restaurant a short walk from our motel, it is the perfect location to base yourself for some leisurely walking and tramping, or a hike up to Avalanche Peak for a grand view of the Southern Alps. You can even meet some cheeky kea or listen to the kiwi call at night. Your hosts and owners, Pete and Fi Neale, have a wealth of knowledge about the area, having holidayed in the area for the past 40+ years. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Arthur's Pass Alpine Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arthur`s Pass Alpine Hotel Arthurs Pass
- Arthurs Pass Alpine Hotel