“Best Breakfast in NZ”

Fairlie Bakehouse
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Fairlie
Cuisines: Cafe, New Zealand
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: At the Fairlie Bakehouse we believe fresh is best and in friendly efficient service.
Reviewed 7 August 2014

Try the meat pie there in the morning :! They are delicious !
We had the best breakfast of our 1 month trip in NZ in Fairlie Bakehouse :)

Reviewed 25 July 2014

We bought quite a few treats here. I had the American Donut which was absolutely amazing, our daughters had the creamy chicken pie and a raspberry brownie which were delicious, the blueberry crumble was good but our youngest wasn't sure about the lamington as the sponge was chocolate not vanilla one. Definitely would stop here again and get the American donut...already missing it.

Reviewed 23 July 2014

Fabulous array of freshly cooked goodies from scrumptious pies with a good arrangement of cookies and sweets.
My favorite was the Salmon and Bacon pie it was delicious. My husband had two meat pies the meat was in large chunks. Most enjoyable and very well priced.

1  Thank 523lync
Reviewed 30 June 2014

we were passing through and decided to find a nice place for lunch as we were walking along we could see heaps of people going in and out of this place so decided that must be a good place for lunch. The biggest problem was what to choose the selection is so big and every think was so nice looking. 3 of us had mince pies and one of us had a salmon and potato pie they were fantastic and so filled with meat the salmon was also filled with salmon. I had a cappuccino my wife and sister-in-law hot chocolate and brother in law tea all the drinks were hot and were also fantastic the staff very friendly and helpful also recommend the custard squares and American donuts best custard square I have had. would highly recommend and so easy to finds

Reviewed 29 June 2014

The pies are really something else! I have different pies both times I have visited, and they are quite exceptional!

1  Thank malachi456