It was great been able to have room on our own and toilet and sink. Great facilities for the cost.
Very clean and tidy and great facilities in kitchen, dining and great able to leave kids doing puzzles while preparing meals.
Thanks glen tanner for giving our last night in South Island a great experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Glentanner Park Centre, Aoraki/Mount Cook's Holiday Park, Flightseeing and Activity Centre is sited on the shores of Lake Pukaki, with phenomenal views of Aoraki Mount Cook. Boasting the best weather in the region, Glentanner is conveniently located just 18km from Aoraki/Mount Cook National Park. Set amongst a working high country sheep station, Glentanner is kiwi at its best! We offer a range of budget accommodation options including fully equipped self contained units with own kitchenette and bathroom, standard and basic units with shared facilities, dormitory beds, power sites for caravans & camper vans & tent sites. Facilities include a large kitchen, dining and TV lounge, indoor/outdoor BBQ pavilion, laundry, ablution block, computers and WiFi internet (30 min free). In the purpose built centre you will also find a merino retail and souvenir shop and cafe. Outdoor adventure activities include helicopter flights with snow landings, scenic flights, heli-hiking, glacier boat trips, fishing, hunting and world famous walks and hikes. We look forward to welcoming you here! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Mount Cook Glentanner Park Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Glentanner Park Centre (Mount Cook) Hotel Mt. Cook Village
- Mount Cook Glentanner Park Centre New Zealand/Mt. Cook Village