Only spent 1 night at Aoraki Court Motel but the room was fantastic.
Everything was clean and relatively well maintained, including the bathroom.
Staffs were friendly and the gentleman at the counter had good info on walks we could do in the mountain.
Minor complaints I had were
1. 200MB free wifi - still free but 200MB was a bit small to upload photos etc
2. when we asked checking out a bit later, the answer was strictly NO. No option what so ever.
Overall, it was very satisfying place to stay - warm and cosy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Brand New Motel Complex situated within the stunning Aoraki Mt Cook National Park with every unit having absolutely stunning view of Mt Sefton and the surrounding mountains. 24/7 Reception, daily housekeeping and private bathrooms in all units. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Aoraki Court Aoraki/Mt Cook Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aoraki Court Aoraki/Mt Cook Village New Zealand/Mt. Cook Village