What a fantastic time we had at this YHA (my first one!!!).. The staff were very friendly and always smiling and helping with any questions we had... The dorm room we had was spotless, the showers were hot and powerful.. the kitchen facilities were very good (cleaned daily by the staff even if not needed), TV room was very comfortable.. Great central location and would certainly recommend to anybody..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to YHA Mt Cook! Our beautiful alpine lodge in the Heart of Aoraki / Mt Cook National Park is the perfect base to explore and experience New Zealand's Southern Alps. Enjoy the natural beauty of the area by taking walks suitable for all ages and abilities. Kayaking, Skiing, Boating, Flying and Stargazing are all activities that can be enjoyed here in Aoraki / Mt Cook, as well as comfortable dining in the village's cafes and restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Booking.com, HostelWorld, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, HRS and Ebookers so you can book your YHA Aoraki Mt Cook reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yha Mt. Cook Hotel Mt. Cook Village
- YHA Aoraki Mt Cook New Zealand/Mt. Cook Village