This is such a great place to be at Mt Cook. The moment I stepped in, I felt so at home. I was greeted with a cheerful staff and the check in was smooth. The hostel is clean, bed is comfy, bathroom is clean, kitchen is complete and the lounge is cosy. The room has a strong heater that warms up the room quite quickly. When I woke up in the morning, the first thing I saw is Mt Cook from the window of my room. What else can I say but lovely!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to YHA Mt Cook! Our beautiful alpine lodge in the Heart of Aoraki / Mt Cook National Park is the perfect base to explore and experience New Zealand's Southern Alps. Enjoy the natural beauty of the area by taking walks suitable for all ages and abilities. Kayaking, Skiing, Boating, Flying and Stargazing are all activities that can be enjoyed here in Aoraki / Mt Cook, as well as comfortable dining in the village's cafes and restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK) and Hotels.com so you can book your YHA Aoraki Mt Cook reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yha Mt. Cook Hotel Mt. Cook Village
- YHA Aoraki Mt Cook New Zealand/Mt. Cook Village