We wanted to do lots of walking in the Mount Cook National Park so stayed two nights at Aoraki/Mount Cook Alpine Lodge and then two at The Hermitage. We had the self contained studio room with its own ground floor patio and great view of Mount Cook, but was a bit pricey but other rooms with not so great a view were much less. Hotel has a huge lounge with picture windows looking out onto Mount Cook and a communual kitchen so if you have brought provisions in you can cook, meet other guests over dinner and swap tales of what you have been up to and find out tips and recommendations on what to do. Don't skimp with your visit to Mount Cook, it's a walking haven if the weather is kind. We had four days of glorious autumn sunshine with unforgettable views.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the Aoraki Mount Cook Village our accommodation is designed to meet the needs of the budget conscious traveller whilst providing the highest standard of service, cleanliness and comfort.We have 16 ensuite rooms, 24 hr onsite management, reception open 830am-800pm daily with 24hour check in available. Free WiFi is included in the room rate as is free off street parking onsite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Priceline, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Aoraki Mount Cook Alpine Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aoraki Mount Cook Alpine Hotel Mt. Cook Village
- Aoraki Mt Cook Alpine Hotel
- Aoraki Mount Cook Alpine Lodge New Zealand/Mt. Cook Village