At the foot of Mt Cook. Girl at checkin was lacking in people skills, but the little German girl who worked at night was wonderful. Room was nice. The upstairs has a huge kitchen, so that is where you meet alot of other travelers. Not inexpensive, but overall a very nice property. Had a hilarious experience in the morning before breakfast. The fire alarm went off, so we all met outside in front of the building. Turns out it was caused by a rather rotund Austalian man, who burned his sausages! His wife kept saying "it's my husband, he's burned his sausages!!!"
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the Aoraki Mount Cook Village our accommodation is designed to meet the needs of the budget conscious traveller whilst providing the highest standard of service, cleanliness and comfort.We have 16 ensuite rooms, 24 hr onsite management, reception open 830am-800pm daily with 24hour check in available. Free WiFi is included in the room rate as is free off street parking onsite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Aoraki Mount Cook Alpine Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aoraki Mount Cook Alpine Hotel Mt. Cook Village
- Aoraki Mt Cook Alpine Hotel
- Aoraki Mount Cook Alpine Lodge New Zealand/Mt. Cook Village