My partner and I stayed at the lodge in January 2011 and loved it so much we bought back the whole family (my partner's 3 sons aged 9, 11 and 17) this last January. The rooms may be small but in such a beautiful place and with such a lovely communal lounge room, why would you want to spend much time in your room? We made full use of the lounge room and excellent kitchen facilities. It was great to be able to take our own food and cook for ourselves. Given its isolation, Mt Cook village will always be an expensive place for buy food and so the ability to bring your own is ideal. The lodge is a great base to explore all of the great things Mt Cook has to offer. We'll be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the Aoraki Mount Cook Village our accommodation is designed to meet the needs of the budget conscious traveller whilst providing the highest standard of service, cleanliness and comfort.We have 16 ensuite rooms, 24 hr onsite management, reception open 830am-800pm daily with 24hour check in available. Free WiFi is included in the room rate as is free off street parking onsite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Priceline, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Aoraki Mount Cook Alpine Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aoraki Mount Cook Alpine Hotel Mt. Cook Village
- Aoraki Mt Cook Alpine Hotel
- Aoraki Mount Cook Alpine Lodge New Zealand/Mt. Cook Village