The location is great, the staff were very pleasant, the view extraordinary: in fact all round good marks ---- but: the bed was absolutely hopeless. It was WAY too soft, and every time one of us moved (it was a double bed) the other got thrown around as if we were on a trampoline. I eventually gave up and slept on the floor. I didnt get to sleep until 3:00 am. The price of NZ$229 for a night would have been totally acceptable if I hadn't had to sleep on the floor. I must make positive mention of one staff member who was very helpful, when I couldn't get the wifi to work. The kitchen was a little cramped, but all else being equal, I would have overlooked that.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the Aoraki Mount Cook Village our accommodation is designed to meet the needs of the budget conscious traveller whilst providing the highest standard of service, cleanliness and comfort.We have 16 ensuite rooms, 24 hr onsite management, reception open 830am-800pm daily with 24hour check in available. Free WiFi is included in the room rate as is free off street parking onsite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Aoraki Mount Cook Alpine Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aoraki Mount Cook Alpine Hotel Mt. Cook Village
- Aoraki Mt Cook Alpine Hotel
- Aoraki Mount Cook Alpine Lodge New Zealand/Mt. Cook Village