We stayed here for two nights in January, with an upper-floor room with mountain view. The view was great, the room was reasonable given the circumstances. It was fairly dated but clean, and quite small. It is expensive but this is understandable given the location. No real complaints to speak of, but 'basic' is probably the best word to describe it.
If you can stomach the price for the view and location, this place is a good choice. Staff were helpful too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the Aoraki Mount Cook Village our accommodation is designed to meet the needs of the budget conscious traveller whilst providing the highest standard of service, cleanliness and comfort.We have 16 ensuite rooms, 24 hr onsite management, reception open 830am-800pm daily with 24hour check in available. Free WiFi is included in the room rate as is free off street parking onsite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Aoraki Mount Cook Alpine Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aoraki Mount Cook Alpine Hotel Mt. Cook Village
- Aoraki Mt Cook Alpine Hotel
- Aoraki Mount Cook Alpine Lodge New Zealand/Mt. Cook Village