While this doesn't compare to some of the other places that we had stayed at while in New Zealand, it was still quite nice. The room was very basic, but clean. It had everything that you needed, to include a basic TV. The common room had nice, comfortable couches, with complementary Tea/Coffee. This was very nice to come back to after a cold hike, and relax in front of the TV on a comfortable couch with a warm cup of tea. Supposedly had great views from the balcony, unfortunately we arrived too late to take part in them. The staff were extremely helpful and friendly. Honestly, the most comfortable bed on the entire trip. It was close to a lovely restaurant, and within walking distance to the large resort, hiking trails, etc. Great value for the money. Would recommend this to our friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the Aoraki Mount Cook Village our accommodation is designed to meet the needs of the budget conscious traveller whilst providing the highest standard of service, cleanliness and comfort.We have 16 ensuite rooms, 24 hr onsite management, reception open 830am-800pm daily with 24hour check in available. Free WiFi is included in the room rate as is free off street parking onsite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Aoraki Mount Cook Alpine Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aoraki Mount Cook Alpine Hotel Mt. Cook Village
- Aoraki Mt Cook Alpine Hotel
- Aoraki Mount Cook Alpine Lodge New Zealand/Mt. Cook Village