Very good lodge in the Mount Cook village.The lodge was very new and the rooms were very clean. Don't expect too much luxury but everything you need after a day of walking in Mount Cook is available. The lodge has a large central kitchen and a nice lounge but not much people are using this. This could be a nice place to meet other travelers.
If you need a need an affordable place to eat check the backpackers lodge about 3 minutes from this one. It's good food and possibility to meet other travelers.
Mount Cook has now also a large Merriage Hotel. which brings a lot of tourist in the park.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the Aoraki Mount Cook Village our accommodation is designed to meet the needs of the budget conscious traveller whilst providing the highest standard of service, cleanliness and comfort.We have 16 ensuite rooms, 24 hr onsite management, reception open 830am-800pm daily with 24hour check in available. Free WiFi is included in the room rate as is free off street parking onsite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Odigeo, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Aoraki Mount Cook Alpine Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aoraki Mount Cook Alpine Hotel Mt. Cook Village
- Aoraki Mt Cook Alpine Hotel
- Aoraki Mount Cook Alpine Lodge New Zealand/Mt. Cook Village