Pleasant motel with stunning views of Mt Cook from your bedroom window, the rooms are functional. There is a large communal lounge and kitchen on the second floor, you can be a little unlucky here, especially if there is a large party of walkers staying. The kitchen area and the lounge is commandeered and you begin to feel like an intruder in a private chalet ! Even if you wanted to eat in, there is no store or shop in Mt Cook to buy any provisions so stock up before getting to Mt Cook.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the Aoraki Mount Cook Village our accommodation is designed to meet the needs of the budget conscious traveller whilst providing the highest standard of service, cleanliness and comfort.We have 16 ensuite rooms, 24 hr onsite management, reception open 830am-800pm daily with 24hour check in available. Free WiFi is included in the room rate as is free off street parking onsite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia, Priceline, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Aoraki Mount Cook Alpine Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aoraki Mount Cook Alpine Hotel Mt. Cook Village
- Aoraki Mt Cook Alpine Hotel
- Aoraki Mount Cook Alpine Lodge New Zealand/Mt. Cook Village